Kristina Kalison Turner:
December 2, 2013 at 7:52 pm
Maybe it's diesel, which is not flammable
January 13, 2013 at 8:35 pm
This actually happened. I was with a friend from school and she ran out of gas. I went to the gas station and filled the container. As she was pouring the gasoline in the tank she had a cigarette in her hand. I screamed at her. True. This also reminds me of the time when the same girl and I were at Burger King. We finished our meal and had all the trash and napkins on the table (That was when you could smoke in restaurants) anyway she lite her cigarette and threw the match down and it started fire. The flames were almost 2' high! We threw our soft drinks at it to douse the flames. I laughed so hard I buckled over.
March 2, 2012 at 5:30 am
Lolz well she has no desire to live huh?
March 15, 2012 at 4:25 pm
Lol, and she dyed her hair blonde.. makes her even more than one.