January 18, 2013 at 3:21 am
Ain't nothing free for real... no matter how you want to word it! ;)
February 8, 2013 at 5:37 am
I would have just said yes to the sex on Friday.....
Kesson Dasouthside Keener:
January 17, 2013 at 7:52 am
LMAO str8 ^.
January 18, 2013 at 8:34 pm
I love this. Girls like that make the rest of us look bad. It would be ok if that's her boyfriend, but clearly he's not!
March 19, 2013 at 7:52 am
yes the 99% of girls make the rest of the 1% of you look bad